BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Celtic Knots won Best of Show!

I entered one of my favorite fairy sketches "Celtic Knots" in an art competition last week, and won Best of Show!
I'm so excited. This was the first time I've entered a competition with my artwork, and I was so pleased that I did this time.

I also won best of show on one of my jewelry art pieces. A new necklace design that I recently created.
You can see my jewelry in the sisterblog to this one: www.stargazingwoodelf.blogspot.com

Pretty cool, huh?

Thanks for reading!

Peace,

~*Nieriel*~

3 comments:

Nevada Hiker said...

I love your work.

Noir NightBlue said...

hey i really love elves too , and fearies too , they are so beautiful and magic , they are make a person feel some peace when looks to them
greetings
by the way the real reason for this comment is " i love your jewelery! is my passion ^^

Beth Niquette said...

Congratulations! You do beautiful work.