BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

An elven sketch for a special little Girl.


Hello people!


Wow, it's been so long since I updated this..... I've been
so busy with my jewelry and costume design that I have neglected my sketching, I'm afraid.

My little sister recently had a flare-up of her Crohns disease, and was hospitalized for several weeks. To cheer her up, I decided to make a digitalized picture of Her as a beautiful little fairy, photoshopping her into an ethereal background, renaissance gown, and adding wings.







Well, after all my work on that, I couldn't get it to print right! Something with the colors just simply wouldn't turn out for a print :o( So, I did a pencil sketch of her, as well. She was so excited to have her own original sketch, of herself as a Faerie! I thought I would share it here, with you.





Also, I finally got pictures uploaded to my Elfwood profile. Maybe some you haven't seen yet :o) User name: StarGazingWoodElf.

Peace and Elven blessings,

~*Nieriel*~

0 comments: