BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009


Good Morning!

Do I have any Twilight fans here?

Here's the deal: I need sample images to show off my photo manipulation work. So, I am offering a limited number of FREE photo manipulations, in exchange for permission to use the images for advertisement/listing display in my Etsy shop!

1.Basic photo touch-ups – blemish removal, airbrushing, teeth whitening, sunless tanning, eye-brightening.

2.Cosmetic – Eye color change, hair color change, slight makeup changes, weight reduction.

3.Twilight Vampire photo manipulations also available!

If you are interested, you can read more here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34455915

Convo me on Etsy, Comment on this post, or simply e-mail me!

~*Victoria*~

1 comments:

Kendrabelle Logan said...

Ooh, that sounds so cool!! I'll definitely be thinking of something I'd like done :) I know there must be something...

~Kendrabelle