BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010


Hello everyone!

It has been so terribly long since I updated here, and I feel so bad :o(
We've been dealing with some internet problems, but everything should be perfect now, and maybe I can get my act and my blog back together, lol.

Well...... I saw James Cameron's Avatar for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and I was blown away. I rarely, if ever, feel so strongly connected to storyline and characters as I did while watching this amazing movie. I can't get it out of my head! To all the critics out there dissing this amazing movie: OH MY GOODNESS!!! Have you no heart? It's freakin' awesome!

So.... LOL....anyways.....

I simply HAD to manipulate a picture of myself to represent my Na'Vi Avatar, because someday I'm going to live on Pandora..... Seriously.

This is rough, as I'm not completely finished with it. I JUST got photoshop about 3 days ago, and this is my first manipulation. I'm having so much fun!

Love,

~*V*~

0 comments: