BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010



Hello everyone!

I found an amazing choker inspired by the one Neytiri wore in James Cameron's Avatar, and I wanted to share!

Necklace is made by mandalarain on Etsy.com:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40351562

"This choker is crafted of Premium quality brown hemp, Lampwork beads, and a mother of pearl bead.

Made to order in your choice of length.
You may also choose forest green, natural light brown, or dark blue hemp instead of brown if you prefer.

This may also been done in a spiral knot pattern if you prefer.

Thanks for looking! "

This is absolutely gorgeous, and well worth a look by any Avatar fans out there :o)

Now for the
fun part! When I requested permission to feature this, she made a very generous offer. If 5 people purchase this necklace from her, and let her know that they come from my Blog, I get one free! Wouldn't that be awesome?

For anyone who does that and lets me know, I am offering a 15% discount on any purchase from StarGazingWoodElf, good through March 9, 2010 :o)

Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic day!

0 comments: